Welcome to 7th Grade Life Science!
Telephone: 941-721-6800 ext. 1079
Welcome to 7th Grade Life Science!!
Course Description - We will use the Scientific Method to study Characteristics of Living Things, Classification, Cells, Genetics, Ecology and Human Body Systems.
- $20.00 lab fee (turn in to Mrs. Roth or pay in Finance Office)
- Pencils (no pens or markers)
- One Folder: 2 pockets with prongs (any color or pattern, as long as it has 2 pockets and prongs)
- Notebook paper
- Wish List: (For class use) box of tissues, Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, box of Band-Aids
- Be Responsible: Come to class on time every day prepared.
- Show Respect: Treat others the way that you would like to be treated.
- Be Engaged: Stay on task and follow directions.
- Keep all personal electronics OFF and IN YOUR BACKPACK
First Week of School To Do List:
- Return completed Parent Information form to Mrs. Roth
- Return Lab Safety Contract Signature page to Mrs. Roth
- Pay $20 Lab Fee (send in to Mrs. Roth OR pay in School Finance Office and bring receipt to class to be marked as paid)
I am excited to get to know all of you. Let’s have a great year! Mrs. Roth