Welcome to MSA Bands
MSA BAND MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the MSA Band Department is to provide students a personalized learning environment to foster meaningful cultural experiences in the performance, understanding, and of the discipline and art of music.
For more information contact us at: email@example.com
- UNITY Our band, (students and staff) will work as one to achieve our goals
- COMMUNITY We help shape our community the way they shape us, both at home and in our school.
- ENJOYMENT Students should enjoy their band experience, friends, activities, and everything involved with them
- INCLUSIVE Be a “big tent” organization, serving students of various abilities and backgrounds.
- ENGAGEMENT The needs and concerns of our student, parent, and community stakeholders are important to us.
- ADVOCACY Be advocates for music education in our daily lives and in discussions with decision makers.
- REPUTATION Students and staff will always exhibit outstanding citizenship and ethical behavior to be a source of pride for our school system and community.
- CHALLENGE Create an environment that challenges students and promotes personal growth.
- STEWARDSHIP. Be good stewards of our resources, both personal and financial.
- EXCELLENCE. Employ a positive work ethic on our steady march toward excellence: students, parents, and staff included. We will always strive for the next level of excellence.
- VERSATILITY Be well rounded in terms of what we do with a strong foundation in ensemble and solo literature.
Last Modified on July 19, 2020