Manatee School For the Arts
Office of the School Registrar
Updated information for your student is critical. Has you address changed? Do you need to add a phone number or email to your students information? Please use the link below and follow the instructions to make changes to your students information.
Click Here for --> Information Change Form
UPDATE ON HOW TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT REMOTELY
TRANSCRIPTS CAN NO LONGER BE PICKED UP AT SCHOOL OR PROVIDED DIGITALLY.
ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE MAILED OUT.
ALL TRANSCRIPTS ARE PROCESSED ON THURSDAY'S ONLY
REQUEST MUST BE RECIEVED BY THURSDAY AT 10AM.
IF YOU MISS THE THURSDAY 10AM DEADLINE YOUR REQUEST WILL BE PROCESSED THE FOLLOWING THURSDAY!
READ THE DIRECTIONS BELOW VERY CAREFULLY!
1. Completed transcript request form below. TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
2. After completing the transcript request you MUST email picture identification to email@example.com.
3. Preferred picture ID is a drivers license or you can use your school ID.
4. Processing Fee: $5.00 per request. Please send payment in cash or check to MSA at 700 Haben Blvd Palmetto, Fl. 34221. Transcripts will not be put on hold for payment unless there is already an outstanding balance for a previous transcript.
5. Processing Time: THURSDAY MORNINGS ONLY. All request forms need to be turned in before 10AM. Requests turned in after 10AM will be processed the following Thursday.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT AND YOU OPEN IT (THERE IS A SEAL ON THE BACK) YOUR TRANSCRIPT WILL NO LONGER BE OFFICIAL. YOU WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE A NEW ONE.
The School Registrar and the Assistant Registrar are responsible for all student records. These records include, but are not limited to, high school transcripts, immunization records, grades, attendance records, legal documentation and withdrawal/transfer information.
The Registrars office is responsible for preparing officical and unofficial transcripts for students who are applying for college, scholarships or filling out the Self-reported Academic Record (SSAR).
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL STUDENTS WHO HAVE GRADUATED OR ARE 18 YEARS OLD MUST PERSONALLY REQUEST THEIR TRANSCRIPT. **